Mr. Vinod Kumar
Mr. Surender Pal
Semi Proffesional Assistant
Ms. Supriya Mukherjee
Mr. Suraj Kumar Singh
J L I A
Mr. Ashok Kumar
J L I A
Ms. Sangeeta Rathore
Mr. Satyender Kumar
Mr. Vijay Mahakul
Monday to Friday
8:30 AM to 5:00 P.M.
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
09:30 AM to 1:00 PM
02:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M
Note: No Issue/Return on Saturday.
Library Rules /Guidelines
- Only registered members are allowed to use the Library.
- Registered members are issued a bar-coded library membership identity card.
- Members should produce their ID cards at the entrance of the Library and mention Name, Roll No. and course in the Visitor Register.
- Readers should observe strict silence and keep their Mobile phones etc. on silent mode in the library premises.
- Student membership of the Library is renewed at the beginning of each Academic Year.
- Library membership ID Card is non-transferable.
- Reference books and Current Periodicals, Textbooks are not issued. (Note: on request these books can be issued for two days)
- Old issues of periodicals/Magazines are issued only to faculty/Staff members. (Note: on request these periodicals/Magazines can be issued for two days)
- Borrowers must satisfy themselves with the physical condition of the books before borrowing.
- Members are responsible for books issued against their Library ID’s.
- Books returned after due date will attract a fine of 1 rupee per day.
- Readers should not write in, mark or otherwise disfigure/damage books, furniture etc.
- Library can recall any issued book even before the due date.
- Readers are not allowed to bring personal books into the library.
- Bags/articles will be returned on production of token issued only, in case of loss of token, bag/article will be returned after proper verification and a fine of Rs.10/-(Rupees Ten only.) will be levied.
- Books are issued for a period of 15 days only. Hons. Students are entitled for 5 books and Pass/General students are entitled for 4 books.
- Circulation Service
- Library provides Reference Service to the users
- Library provides Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
- Library provides CAS (display of new arrivals of books and prepare list of new arrivals)
- Services for Visually-Impaired Users: To cater to the needs of Visually/Physically challenged persons, library has created separate space within the library, equipped with computers (JAWS software installed), Scanners, Braille printer and HP laser Jet printer, micro phone etc. In addition to the above library also has laptops, MP3 Players, Tape Recorders and Braille books for the use of visually challenged users. Library staff is always ready to support and guide them to access resources and to help them in the scanning of the documents.
NList Programe: Library has membership of NLIST programe. Users can access E-resource available on Nlist through User ID and password
Note: For user ID and password please ASK to College Librarian
Delhi University Library System: Users can access E-resource subscribed by Delhi University through Delhi University Library Network.
The library also has offline collection such as CD-ROM, Audio CDs, Syllabus and Question Papers etc. in scanned/digital form.
List of Periodicals / Journals
USER FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS:
Students are encouraged to give their valuable feedback for enhancing quality of service in the library.
For feedback and grievances:
Students can email to email@example.com or suggestion is installed at entry gate of the library.