The following members shall constitute the Grievance Redressal Cell of the College
for the current academic year:
Dr. V.K. Paliwal
Dr. Hema Banati
Dr. Manish Gautam
Mr. Pranati Naik,
B.Sc (H) Chemistry , Sem:4
The scope and functions of the Cell are the following:
- To address the grievances other than sexual harassment complaints of the teaching, non-teaching staff and the junior members of the College.
- To initiate measures for promoting a better understanding of the culture and mission of the College.
- To address issues pertaining particularly to the welfare of the non-teaching staff.
- To assist the Principal in dealing with matters to the discipline of the College; the Principal being the ultimate authority as per the Constitution of the College.
- To undertake such other activities as the committee might consider desirable with the prior consent of the Principal.
To register your complain or grievance, kindly email at email@example.com